This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act) and the General Data Protection Regulation 2016 (GDPR), the data controller is Credofy Solutions Pvt Ltd,
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 & General Data Protection Regulations 2016 (GDPR).
Any questions, comments or requests regarding this policy are welcomed and should be addressed to email@example.com
We may collect and process the following data about you:
* Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website credofy.com. This includes information provided at the time of posting material or requesting information on services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
* If you contact us by any means with queries, complaints etc., we may keep a record of that correspondence.
* When you engage with us on social media.
* We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research and quality control purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
* Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own admin purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type/version, for system administration, security and user experience optimisation purposes. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your preferences by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
* To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
* To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests.
* To recognise you when you return to our site.
* To track our website’s reach and engagement on social networking sites.
Please note that we also use third-party cookies (e.g. Google Analytics), over which we have no control.
In technical legal terms we process personal data provided while using our website (or calling our office with an enquiry) under the ground of “legitimate interests” and “consent”. Credofy legitimate business interest is the supply of web design and digital marketing services and the marketing of our business. The purpose of this processing is to enable to respond to your queries with regards to our services (received over the phone and/or through our website), to inform you about additional services that we think might interest you and to ask for your feedback on our services/performance etc.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
* To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
* To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
* To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us or for due diligence purposes before entering into a contract.
* To allow you to participate in surveys or interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
* To notify you about changes to our service.
We do not sell, rent or trade your personal information to third parties for marketing purposes without your consent. We will give you the chance to refuse any marketing e-mail from us or from another trader in all e-communications, but if you wish for to unsubscribe or exercise your right to be forgotten at any time, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Credofy gathers and processes personal data in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and the General Data Protection Regulations 2016. We only distribute your data within Credofy.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties only under the following circumstances:
* In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
* If Credofy or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its clients will be one of the transferred assets.
In addition to imposing various duties upon data controllers the Data Protection Act & GDPR provide individuals (data subjects) with certain rights. The purpose of doing so is to empower and enable users to check what data relating to them is being held and what is being done with it. These rights come with responsibilities, it is not granted to subjects so that they may make enquiries out of idle curiosity but rather so that they can check what data is being processed on them and how accurate that data is.
The rights of data subjects are as follows:
* The right to establish the existence of personal data;
* The right of access;
* The right of objection (unsubscribe);
* The right to be forgotten (deleted);
* The right of rectification;
* The right to complain.
Should you have any issues, please reach out to email@example.com
The documents and related graphics published on credofy.com may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically made to the information herein. Credofy may make improvements and/or changes to the information and services described herein at any time. In no event shall Credofy be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use of information available on credofy.com
The entire content of this website (credofy.com) is copyright of Credofy that retains all rights in respect of any or all of the material. The contents of this website may be printed for personal informational use as long as the Copyright notices are also reproduced. The content may not be re-distributed, re-sold, reproduced, stored in a retrievable system or transmitted in any form by any means, electronic, mechanical, for photocopying, recording or otherwise, without prior permission of Credofy. Any infringements will be rigorously pursued.